Saturday, December 15, 2007

So I finished my website...Now what?

Well, I am sitting here working on business, Hannah finally is asleep. There is a lot to do with the holidays coming up but since I just recently finished developing my website(What an accomplishment!!) So now what?????
I ask my trusted friend who informs me that I need to "Go live". Okay....that project accomplished.
So she says.....Now you market it......Say what? She tells me about target keywords. meta tags, submitting to search engines.....which feels like a foreign language film to me!!!
So I am going to be up all night...trying to figure out how to market my website so that the search engines pick it up and people find me. Well, perhaps if you are reading this, you might have found my website...or blog...
As they say...with time and trial comes accomplishment. As with life, you learn something new everyday...and today is all about marketing my website and getting one step closer to my goals!!

No comments: